Re: Euro symbol and XFree

Richard Kettlewell <rjk@terraraq.org.uk> writes:

> Good ways to deal with multiple mailing lists include:
>
>  * gateway them into newsgroups and read them as news

I heard on IRC that a few people are doing this with the Debian
mailing lists.  Does anyone have a quick HOWTO about setting this up?

It would be ideal if this was a service offered from (say) master.d.o,
but I suppose there are issues with posting.  Perhaps only developers
could be allowed to post at first?  This would probably save a fair
amount of bandwidth, as that way we wouldn't have to download the
articles from worthless threads (for example, ones started by John
Galt).