Re: Euro symbol and XFree

Colin Walters <walters@debian.org> writes:

> Richard Kettlewell <rjk@terraraq.org.uk> writes:
>
> > Good ways to deal with multiple mailing lists include:
> >
> >  * gateway them into newsgroups and read them as news
>
> I heard on IRC that a few people are doing this with the Debian
> mailing lists.  Does anyone have a quick HOWTO about setting this up?
>
> It would be ideal if this was a service offered from (say) master.d.o,
> but I suppose there are issues with posting.  Perhaps only developers
> could be allowed to post at first?  This would probably save a fair
> amount of bandwidth, as that way we wouldn't have to download the
> articles from worthless threads (for example, ones started by John
> Galt).

I'm using Emacs and Gnus for this.  It handels mail as news.  You
"just" write reg-exps to match headers in mail, and on match it will
put that mail in the right mail group in Gnus.

You should look at gnus-secondary-select-method, nnmail-split-fancy,
gnus-topuix-mode and the two expire-methods in Gnus documentation.

It works swell to "post" to these mail groups, as you can see ;-)

/Jackson
PS:
I can give you my settings, if you ask me direkt.
DS: