Re: Euro symbol and XFree

"Marek L. Kozak" <marko@cafe.terabajt.pl> writes:
> Branden Robinson wrote:

>> You aren't paying attention.  I said "localization tasks".  I don't
>> maintain any localization tasks.  Talk to the boot-floppies guys.
>
> It's getting problematic. I've just subscribed to 1 group, now
> there're 5, and you telling me to subscribe another one. Where to
> get time to all of this and my work ? Is there any webpage
> interface, so I could talk to them being not subscribed ?

Good ways to deal with multiple mailing lists include:

 * gateway them into newsgroups and read them as news

 * use a mail client with good built-in filtering capabilities (Debian
   contains several)

 * filter messages into separate inboxes upon delivery (Debian
   contains more than program that can do this)

Having them presented to you jumbled up with personal mail and each
other is a complete nightmare.

--
http://www.greenend.org.uk/rjk/