Re: Euro symbol and XFree

Colin Walters <walters@debian.org> wrote:
>> Good ways to deal with multiple mailing lists include:
>>
>>  * gateway them into newsgroups and read them as news

> I heard on IRC that a few people are doing this with the Debian
> mailing lists.  Does anyone have a quick HOWTO about setting this up?

/usr/share/doc/HOWTO/en-html/mini/Mail2News.html
I use the mail2news-Skript from Torsten Hilbrich (this should be enough
for google), mailpost from inn2 should work to.

> It would be ideal if this was a service offered from (say) master.d.o,
> but I suppose there are issues with posting.  Perhaps only developers
> could be allowed to post at first?

Posting is not even necessary, debian-MLs are open and you can simply
send your replies directly by mail to the list, even if you are not
subscribed.

~/.tin/attributes
scope=local.debian-devel
mailing_list=debian-devel@lists.debian.org

           cu andreas
--
Hey, da ist ein Ballonautomat auf der Toilette!
Keysigning party in Vienna http://keysign.graffl.net/