Re: Idea: making it easier to change DEBCONF_PRIORITY

On Sun, May 28, 2006 at 07:46:11PM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> On Sun, May 28, 2006 at 05:30:58PM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
     <snip/>
> > After all, the current way of setting up exim4 is not that confusing
> > and we haven't had so many reports about difficulties there.
>
> Would you think that this is because these people have set it up
> correctly, or because they just answered some questions at random and
> did not bother to ever look at whether their mail setup actually works?

My "workaround" with Exim is `apt-get install postfix`

And before we get "my MTA is the best MTA" flame war,
the thing I want to tell is that
   "we haven't had so many reports about difficulties there"
can't be a reason to stay at the current setup.

Cheers
Geert Stappers