Re: Idea: making it easier to change DEBCONF_PRIORITY

> Something like the following template would work:

With one huge drawback. It is way too long and thus does not fit in a
standard 80x25 window (even the current one is too long,
IIRC). Moreover, such long text will indeed not be read by the main
target, aka end users with minimal clues about mail setup.

All this is very tricky...and this is why I'm not sure that changing
everything now would be very wise. After all, the current way of
setting up exim4 is not that confusing and we haven't had so many
reports about difficulties there.