Re: Idea: making it easier to change DEBCONF_PRIORITY

On 5/21/06, Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
We will not recommend them to end users. If you think that end users
might be confused about some of the questions that are asked during a
default install, we'd be delighted to try improving them.

The two exim-config questions are an issue. They trip up all the
newbies I know. Would there be a way to simplify them by adding a "I
am a home user and want the best choice chosen for me automatically"
option, preferably on a separate menu before the main exim-config
menu?

Cheers,
Jason