Re: [GsoC] your latest commit of tasks_udd.py

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 4:01 PM, Akshita Jha <zenith158@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 1:30 PM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Akshita,

> > > I'll get a fresh dump and try again.
> >
> > Just for the sake of completeness to answer your question: The problem
> > remains with dump from 2015-07-22 (as somehow suspected).
> >
> > I'd happily test the Python 3 version. :-)

I have pushed these changes to repo. A new folder "webtools_py3" is created which contains all the Python 2 scripts in webtools ported to Python 3. Can you please test it let me know.

The tasks pages go into tasks_udd folder. Will it be better to create a separate folder, say tasks_udd_py3  for tasks pages created from Python 3 scripts ?

There may be a issue in the tasks pages created : '\n' and 'b"' are not escaped. I'll fix this soon. Please inform me of any other issues you may find.

--
Regards,
Akshita Jha