Re: [GsoC] your latest commit of tasks_udd.py

Hi,

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 4:16 PM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:

> Hi Akshita,
>
> thanks for your commit.  Unfurtunately my test failed:
>

> $ tasks_udd.py debian-med
> task :  bio
> +++++++++++++++++++++ 1 bio
> ----------------- 1 bio
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "./tasks_udd.py", line 31, in <module>
>     tasks.GetAllDependencies()
>   File "/home/andreas/debian-maintain/alioth/blends_git/website/webtools/blendstasktools_udd.py", line 840, in GetAllDependencies
>     if td.GetTaskDependencies(source):
>   File "/home/andreas/debian-maintain/alioth/blends_git/website/webtools/blendstasktools_udd.py", line 1221, in GetTaskDependencies
>     query = "EXECUTE query_new('%s')" % List2PgArray(pkgs_not_in_pool)
>   File "/home/andreas/debian-maintain/alioth/blends_git/website/webtools/blendstasktools_udd.py", line 486, in List2PgArray
>     PgArray=PgArray+komma+'"'+s+'"'
> TypeError: cannot concatenate 'str' and 'tuple' objects

I have committed blendstasktools_udd.py and tasks_udd.py to the repository with changes. I was unable to test the query "query_new" as the udd.sql.gz dump I had downloaded earlier, did not have any records in new_packages table. I tested the script in yesterdays' (July 18, 2015) sql dump. The script "tasks_udd.py" runs without any error for debian-med, debian-science and debian-games. The html pages are succesfully created in www/<blend>/tasks/ folder.

I noticed that certain information like License for prospective_packages was missing from the new html pages that were created. Also, there may be a minor issue with the pkgstatus of new packages. I will rectify these issues with my next commit.

If you could go through the code and provide any other feedback, it will be very helpful.

Also, what should be our work objective for this week (July 19 - July 25).

Thanking You,
Akshita