Re: [GsoC] your latest commit of tasks_udd.py

Hi,

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 11:04 PM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:

> Fine if I get your commit.  If your commit problems might remain I'm
> fine with forwarding format-patch formatted attachments.

I have committed and pushed my changes to the repository.
With this commit:
i) The Unicode Error in earlier UDD dumps is hopefully
ii) After adding the missing joining condition you mentioned in your previous mail, there are no more any repetitive packages
iiI) The packages are arranged in their proper sections

Can you please confirm and let me know if anything else is missing ?

Thanks,
Akshita