Re: signage

On 08/20/2014 07:18 AM, tony mancill wrote:
On 08/19/2014 10:11 AM, Patty Langasek wrote:
On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 12:05:27AM -0700, Matto Marjanovic wrote:
On 08/18/2014 09:54 PM, tony mancill wrote:

If I get corroboration on the symbolic name notion by 9am tomorrow,
I should be able to get revised PDF's to Tony.

If by this you mean names of the rooms for the signs? I don't think that's
necessary for the banners and posters we're making. The banners and posters
only need to say DebConf14 and have the appopriate sponsors' logos on them.

Hi,

It's Wednesday and we still only have 2 signs printed (front desk and
plenary), and nothing in queue other than the talk room signs that Steve
wanted different content on.  So everything else that I am printing will
have to printed in a single day (Thursday).

I've taken a look at the SVG template Matto created and will be taking a
crash course in Inkscape tonight either before/after the badges to try
to get talk room signs ready.

I doubt there will be time to print a large banner, and there isn't
anything else (ready) to print that I'm aware of.  So now would be the
time to speak up (read: "send print-ready files") if anyone needs
something other than (3) talk room signs printed and the badges printed.

I can get a text-free room sign to you this morning (i.e., in a couple
of hours).  That should leave only "large horizontal banner" on my
design queue for tonight, for printing tomorrow.  Tell me if that will
work.

-m