Re: signage

On 08/19/2014 10:11 AM, Patty Langasek wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 12:05:27AM -0700, Matto Marjanovic wrote:
>> On 08/18/2014 09:54 PM, tony mancill wrote:
>
>> If I get corroboration on the symbolic name notion by 9am tomorrow,
>> I should be able to get revised PDF's to Tony.
>
> If by this you mean names of the rooms for the signs? I don't think that's
> necessary for the banners and posters we're making. The banners and posters
> only need to say DebConf14 and have the appopriate sponsors' logos on them.

Hi,

It's Wednesday and we still only have 2 signs printed (front desk and
plenary), and nothing in queue other than the talk room signs that Steve
wanted different content on.  So everything else that I am printing will
have to printed in a single day (Thursday).

I've taken a look at the SVG template Matto created and will be taking a
crash course in Inkscape tonight either before/after the badges to try
to get talk room signs ready.

I doubt there will be time to print a large banner, and there isn't
anything else (ready) to print that I'm aware of.  So now would be the
time to speak up (read: "send print-ready files") if anyone needs
something other than (3) talk room signs printed and the badges printed.

Thank you,
tony