[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf Committee meeting (for DC14): Friday March 22, 17:00UTC



On 2013-03-18 21:31, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
Ok - So, we basically agree. My option was to have the meeting and, if
everything was finalized enough, we could come out with a winner
bid. If not (and that's the most probable outcome), the second meeting
is still warranted.

I really don't want to create another fight thread, but I think we need to be clear whether this is the "Bid status meeting" or "Venue decision meeting", not just see how we feel on the day. For me, there's no strong reason for us to give up on the two-meeting process that we carefully designed before, so it should be the "Bid status meeting".

And I know that some people are still reading the bids and writing questions they plan to send. It's hard for me to see how the bids can answer all of those (and prepare the extra notes for the decision meeting) in time for us to think about the answers (and maybe reply with further questions) before Friday.

--
Moray

Reply to: