[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf Committee meeting (for DC14): Friday March 22, 17:00UTC

Moray Allan dijo [Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 08:49:17PM +0300]:
> In case it's not clear:
> I would be happy for the second meeting to be only a few days later,
> if that can be arranged, if teams feel that they won't have any
> significant additional answers to give after that.  So I'm not
> suggesting a long delay.  But I don't think we should just skip the
> first meeting from the process.

Ok - So, we basically agree. My option was to have the meeting and, if
everything was finalized enough, we could come out with a winner
bid. If not (and that's the most probable outcome), the second meeting
is still warranted.

Reply to: