Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf Committee meeting (for DC14): Friday March 22, 17:00UTC

On 2013-03-19 00:11, Steve Langasek wrote:
For my edification, does "extra documents" refer to this?:

  For the decision meeting, bid teams prepare:
A description of how their bid meets each of the points on the priority
    list.
    A description of the weak points in their own bids.
    A description of the strong points in other bids.

Yes.

If so, is it expected that we prepare something /different/ than what's already shown on <https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf14/Portland>? (Which was written to address all of those priorities, but not point-by-point in
order)

Unless I'm missing something there, then yes.

There used to be a part of the decision meeting where each of these questions was asked in turn, with a few minutes to answer them. At some point we noticed that it was rather more efficient to get written answers in advance. But they're still expected to be the kind of short bullet point answers to the questions that you might speak in a meeting, not just "please read our bid document". Please check previous years' equivalent meetings if you want examples.

--
Moray