[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf Committee meeting (for DC14): Friday March 22, 17:00UTC

On 2013-03-18 20:25, Moray Allan wrote:
In addition to that, there are a number of extra steps that need to
be done before the decision meeting, including extra documents to be
posted to the list by the bids. It doesn't (for example) seem fair to
me to ask the bids at short notice to rush out versions of those
important documents in time for us to consider them before Friday.

In case it's not clear:

I would be happy for the second meeting to be only a few days later, if that can be arranged, if teams feel that they won't have any significant additional answers to give after that. So I'm not suggesting a long delay. But I don't think we should just skip the first meeting from the process.


Reply to: