[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf Committee meeting (for DC14): Friday March 22, 17:00UTC

Moray Allan dijo [Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 06:54:19PM +0300]:
> On 2013-03-18 18:43, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> >- We should try to keep the meeting at a maximum of 1 hour. As it has
> >  happened in the past, if we feel we cannot reach a decision, we
> >  should suspend and call for another meeting in 1-2 weeks time,
> >after
> >  some more on-list discussion.
> I'm a bit confused here, perhaps I'm missing something.
> Aren't we only at the first IRC meeting, the "Bid status meeting"?
> https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Bid_process

Right, I skipped several steps in my head and failed to report them
back ;-)

I do feel that, given that we have slipped quite a bit on our schedule
*and* that we have got acknowledgements from both teams *and* that
questions have been actively raised on the lists for the last week at
least (and a call for further questions is semi-constant), we could
try to merge them. If there is not much more to just ask about, we
could try to streamline the process.

But of course, this was all made in the haste of my mental processes,
and is in no way imposed upon the chairs, the committee, or the
bidding teams. So, right, thanks for pointing me to the formal process
for a reality check - And, please, comment on my idea.

Reply to: