[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf Committee meeting (for DC14): Friday March 22, 17:00UTC

On 2013-03-18 18:43, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
- We should try to keep the meeting at a maximum of 1 hour. As it has
  happened in the past, if we feel we cannot reach a decision, we
should suspend and call for another meeting in 1-2 weeks time, after
  some more on-list discussion.

I'm a bit confused here, perhaps I'm missing something.

Aren't we only at the first IRC meeting, the "Bid status meeting"?



Reply to: