Re: DW quotes

Patty,

I am sorry my message has caused you (and probably others) to grind
your teeth. The points you raise make me look at the message I sent
and ridicule it here and there. *Of course* there cannot be an
excuse for "losing control", and hormones wouldn't even come close.

I had written a long reply and erased it all again because this
discussion is is losing its focus -- especially because I do not
hold a position which would make me argue *against* anyone.

Now if DW continues their path of making Debian a better place for
the many followers and contributors this endeavour has gained, and
does so cautious not to make the rest of Debian look bad, everything
should be hunky dory, at least from my perspective.

`. `'`

i feel like i'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.