Re: Mentoring Feedback

also sprach Meike Reichle <mrei0999@rz.uni-hildesheim.de> [2005.03.23.1257 +0100]:
> I am still far away from doing packaging and other dev stuff. So far I am
> a rather experinced Unix admin and just trying to find my way around
> Debian/Linux and it's many quirks and peculiarities :)

<shameless plug>
  http://debianbook.info
</shameless plug>

... you seem to be exactly the target audience.

> If there was someone interested in being my mentor I'd be really
> happy.

I am not sure about exactly what is expected from mentors, but you
seem to want someone to lead you. Instead, maybe you should consider
taking your own steps and asking specific questions to your mentor,
or consult him/her for advice.

`. `'`

Most Intelligent Customers Realise Our Software Only Fools Them.