Re: Mentoring Feedback

Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:

Perhaps you should think about opening the mentoring to men. I don't
know how the women here and especially you think about this. But I think
that there are also men, who could be interested in this.

The mentoring program is open to anyone who is part of the Debian Women community. At the moment there are a mixture of men and women involved as mentors and mentees.

Basically, anyone reading this is welcome to contact us about getting involved in the mentoring program, either as a mentor or a mentee. We have something to offer here and we wish to offer it to all interested people.

Helen.