Re: Mentoring Feedback

Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:
On Tue, Mar 22, 2005 at 09:11:36AM +0000, Helen Faulkner wrote:

- 15 mentor-mentee assignments have so far been made.  The main
criteria for assigning a particular pair is what areas of Debian the mentee is most interested in learning about and contributing
to.

It's cool to see the success of this project!

:) Yes, it's great. I'm pleased with how it's going so far, and it's only getting started...

[...]

- We still have several people available to mentor.

I have time for another mentee. So if there is someone who is waiting
 for a mentor, you can assign me another mentee.

Ahh, I realise now that my comment was ambiguous. Sorry. What I meant to say is that we still have more mentors than mentees, so there is definitely space for more people who would like to be mentored to let us know that they would like to be paired with a mentor.

Something I forgot to add to my last email was a great big THANKYOU!!! to all the people who have volunteered to be mentors. It is very encouraging to see the number of you and to see that you collectively seem to be getting something out of being part of the DW mentoring project.

Helen.