Re: Mentoring Feedback

On Tue, Mar 22, 2005 at 01:42:40PM +0000, Helen Faulkner wrote:
> Ahh, I realise now that my comment was ambiguous.  Sorry.  What I meant to say is that we still have more mentors than mentees, so
> there is definitely space for more people who would like to be mentored to let us know that they would like to be paired with a
> mentor.
Perhaps you should think about opening the mentoring to men. I don't
know how the women here and especially you think about this. But I think
that there are also men, who could be interested in this.

I believe that this decision however should be made by the women
involved in the mentoring program, because after all this is your
program.

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.