Code of Conduct reminder [WAS Re: ipv6 maybe has arrived.]

On Wed, Feb 15, 2023 at 01:07:29PM -0500, Michael Stone wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 15, 2023 at 09:30:57AM -0500, gene heskett wrote:
> > True. But I'd also suggest that if you do not want to support /etc/hosts
> > files name resolution methods
>
> /etc/hosts works and has worked fine on debian for decades
>
> > to. Your attitude that everybody with a two machine home network should
> > run a bind instance just to lookup the other machine
>
> you basically just made this up

People,

There's been a bunch of name calling, accusations of being a liar,
capital letters written in frustration ... can I respectfully suggest
that all parties end this thread here?

The Code of Conduct requests people to be postive and constructive in
criticism. This thread has sometimes fallen below this standard - can
we gracefully retire this now?

Andy Cater

[For and on behalf of the Community Team]