Re: [OT] Re: Social-media antipathy (was Re: How i can optimize my operating system?)

LOn Sun, Mar 21, 2021 at 11:49 PM Long Wind <longwind2@yahoo.com> wrote:
where do you live? most rich Chinese are considering emigration to West, this is called vote by feet. how many people in West come to live in china?
I know quite a few Chinese people who lived in the US for 5-8 years and could have easily stayed here. They had planned to, and then they changed their minds. I always asked them why? And that all said “I didn’t want to raise my kids in American.”  This totally blew my mind.