Re: [OT] Re: Social-media antipathy (was Re: How i can optimize my operating system?)

On 22-03-2021 11:20, Long Wind wrote:
> deloptes <deloptes@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Well, they are brain washed - in a sense they know that it is
> impossible to
>
> stand up against and also might be not wise, because proven is the
> fact
>
> they manage things better than neighbor India or developed Europe.
>
> I wanted to avoid being criticized for praising China.
>
> can you give some examples that china manage better than india or
> europe?
> like all dictatorship, china rule by violence and propaganda

Rubbish!
Obviously never been there.
The Chinese cops are the friendliest I've ever come across.
Nobody there has any hesitation in going to them with a problem.
They see themselves as public servants, which is a perception that
doesn't live in many westernised countries any more.
If you need directions or advice, go to them: most of them have a
translation app on their smart phones, and they'll set you right and do
it with a smile.
If you want governmental corruption, go to India.
There's so much back-pocket business going on there, it's a whole new
industry and, arguably, India's largest.
Developed Europe?
What would you call that?
Macron's France or Merkel's Germany?

> china do better , because all bad news are hidden by communist
> leadership

Garbage!
There's an extremely active anti-corruption drive happening in China.
Politicians found guilty of it get heavy prison sentences, at best, and
often a death sentence.
China now has lifted its entire population above poverty level.
It's lauded by the World Bank as an unprecedented achievement.

> term Chinese government is quite misleading
> it's used as if it's same as other legitimate  government, i.e.
> elected by people

It was.
China has already had its revolution.
What would you call a legitimate government?
The U.S., where congressmen become millionaires, even billionaires, on
salaries it's impossible to do it on, and nobody says a word?

> its true nature is criminal group, as described in bill by US senator

I think you need to stop believing everything you see on TV.
But thanks for providing a perfect example of exactly what we have been
talking about in the earlier stages of this conversation.
Cheers!

Harry.

--
`The World is not dangerous because of those who do harm but
 because of those who look on without doing anything'.