Re: [OT] Re: Social-media antipathy (was Re: How i can optimize my operating system?)

On Sun, 21 Mar 2021 14:33:50 +0100
deloptes <deloptes@gmail.com> wrote:

> Weaver wrote:

> > I was in China at the time, and it was far from
> > `totalitarian/militant'. The people just played it smart, as they
> > also did in New Zealand, which was also not
> > `totalitarian/militant'.
>
> Well, they are brain washed - in a sense they know that it is
> impossible to stand up against and also might be not wise, because
> proven is the fact they manage things better than neighbor India or
> developed Europe. I wanted to avoid being criticized for praising
> China.

The Chinese government knows that it is the government of China, and
not a participant in some kind of international PC-willy-waving contest
with no prizes. The same with Russia and a few other non-western
countries.

--
Joe