Re: How stable is the frozen stretch?

Hello.
I'm new here so i would like to confirm/ask some questions.

First of all as far as i can understand Debian stretch is frozen. And is
becoming more and more stable since no more packages are added and from
now on the development team just fix bugs.

I'm thinking installing Debian testing (stretch)on my laptop and then
follow stretch but i am wondering what will happen when todays Debian
testing becomes stable. Am i have to reinstall Debian when testing
becomes stable?

I search around and found this https://wiki.debian.org/DebianTesting
It has a section "How to use Debian (next-stable) Testing".

So if i understand it right i should:

1.Install Debian stable
2.Upgrade to testing by editing source.list according to the
instructions i found on that link.

3.After Debian stretch becomes stable i should edit again source.list
file by uncommenting the security updates and other stable specific
lines that i commented on step 2.

I'm not missing something right?

Thanks in advance for your help.