Re: Backup's to DVD

On Tue, 2014-03-18 at 20:09 +0400, Reco wrote:
> Can you guys please take the reminder of this enlightening discussion to
> D-community-offtopic@lists.alioth.debian.org?

Or better off-list ;), instead of using D-community-offtopic? Some of us
are still learning, but we already distinguish, we send some mails to
Debian user, others the OT list and other mails are off-_all_-lists,
those are private mails.

Don't get me wrong, this isn't an offence. I'm far away from being good
in deciding what belongs to Debian user, to the OT list or what should
be a PM. I make mistakes much too often myself.