Re: Backup's to DVD

On Wed 19 Mar 2014 at 01:16:58 +1100, Myceneaen Magic wrote:

> That's just the sort of blaggards I'd expect a fly-by night purveyor of
> fickle products to associate with.

This "fly-by night" would really like to do that now but in response to
an urgent message from our representative in Edo I have to catch the
next caravan there. The vast house building project we are involved in
requires my immediate attention.

On the journey I'll reflect on my conversation with the man with feet of
clay and perhaps resume it when I return in five years time - if you are
still in business.