Re: Personal Recommendations for Free List Compatible Email Service

On 04/22/2014 12:47 PM, Patrick Bartek wrote:

I didn't want all the headaches of Google+ (something I'll NEVER use
or participate in) just for an email account.

Free does not exist. There is always a price.
It was a price I was unwilling to pay.

Unfortunately today the majority chooses free beer over free speech.
Well, I've done a little research, and have found I can have both free
beer and free speech. You can get a "free" gmail account without
Google+.

You leave us hanging. What hoops do you have to jump thru?

--doug