Re: sad but true, Linux sucks, a bit

..besides, the film I referenced "her," is all about a sensing computer who trust me has no problem with sexuality.
Kare

On Fri, 17 Jan 2014, cletusjenkins wrote:

---- On Fri, 17 Jan 2014 13:53:20 -0800 Ralf Mardorf<ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net> wrote ----

> I agree, but they will kill you and now me too, because you mentioned
> that. Sexuality is a taboo! It's evil, it doesn't exist in the clean
> computer world!

Any computer sufficiently complex to be considered sentient will have its own particular perversions, different due to the differing physical hardware, but still. Even the simplistic insect/bacteria computers we have now are far from clean:

(Not safe for work:) http//www.iseekgirls.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/carly_moore_naked.jpg

(hoipefully such links do not violate some rule, if so I apologize, but I couldn't help myself)