Re: sad but true, Linux sucks, a bit

On Wed, 15 Jan 2014 17:29:01 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

I'm using a news-reader and could not find the off-topic mailinglist.

Sorry to say so but your reply sounds more like rambling than anything.
I'll reply to the part i was able to comprehend.

Expectations ? Man, get a good night sleep.

Computers are cheap crap because they can be made to be cheap crap. The
production proces permits this.

>> Most importantly this list is not an opinion. Almost every listed point
>> has links to appropriate articles, threads and discussions centered on
>> it, proving that I haven't pulled it out of my < expletive
>> >. And please always check your "facts".
>
>> If you get an impression that Linux sucks - you are largely wrong. If I
>> had to create a list of Windows problems, it would be almost as long as
>> this one.
>
> -
> http://linuxfonts.narod.ru/
why.linux.is.not.ready.for.the.desktop.current.html

--
jabadaba doooh ooh ooooh