Re: sad but true, Linux sucks, a bit

On Fri, 2014-01-17 at 22:35 -0700, Robert Holtzman wrote:
> Pop songs? Relationships? What does that have to do with producing
> anything tangible?

It has got, but I want to end this discussion.

I wonder when humans became as cold as ice :(.

http://www.parorobots.com/ Pure and clean, better than a real cat or a
real dog :(, they also plan to replace human care attendants by robots.
No joke, for conversations with old people they already use robots and
they claim that this is good, the care attendants could do the physical
work and don't need to spend time to talk to the old people :(.

But lets end this discussion. Computers are good and lets continue
complaining "sad but true, Linux sucks, a bit", just because some humans
won't understand the limits of computers.

:(
Ralf