Re: sad but true, Linux sucks, a bit

On Fri, 2014-01-17 at 13:38 -0800, cletusjenkins wrote:
> ---- On Fri, 17 Jan 2014 13:21:49 -0800 Ralf Mardorf<ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net> wrote ----
>
>  >
>  > Living beings are able to self-repair, to eat and to produce the needed
>  > energy for doing some work. You only need to interrupt electrical power
>  > given by humans, to kill a machine.
>  >

> I'm not arguing one is better than the other, just in all situations neither is the best. You said in another reply that we haven't created a computer that can create as we do, which is good otherwise we would be out-competed and certainly shortly become extinct. But I don't think human-like creativity is restricted humans. Any sufficiently advanced alien lifeform could reproduce such creativity. And I think there is no reason a sufficiently complex digital life-form could not do the same. Our best computers are at the level of complexity of a bug or small reptile.
>
> The best argument in favor of analog, human-created things is a blow job. Nothing beats a blow job, and no matter how many plastic tubes and lube have been sold, none can beat a warm, wet analog, human mouth. So until we are finally replaced, up with humanity!

I agree, but they will kill you and now me too, because you mentioned
that. Sexuality is a taboo! It's evil, it doesn't exist in the clean
computer world!

Computers are clean, they do everything better than humans ... and if
you watch television you should be aware that they eat our planet to
reproduce themself and be more smart than we are!

Wow, on what are those folks? Please let me know, I wont to take the
same mix of drugs :p.