Re: sad but true, Linux sucks, a bit

---- On Fri, 17 Jan 2014 13:21:49 -0800 Ralf Mardorf<ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net> wrote ----

 > Living beings are able to self-repair, to eat and to produce the needed
 > energy for doing some work. You only need to interrupt electrical power
 > given by humans, to kill a machine.

I'm not arguing one is better than the other, just in all situations neither is the best. You said in another reply that we haven't created a computer that can create as we do, which is good otherwise we would be out-competed and certainly shortly become extinct. But I don't think human-like creativity is restricted humans. Any sufficiently advanced alien lifeform could reproduce such creativity. And I think there is no reason a sufficiently complex digital life-form could not do the same. Our best computers are at the level of complexity of a bug or small reptile.

The best argument in favor of analog, human-created things is a blow job. Nothing beats a blow job, and no matter how many plastic tubes and lube have been sold, none can beat a warm, wet analog, human mouth. So until we are finally replaced, up with humanity!