Hey humans, I'm a machine

once you build me, but nowadays I'm more gifted than you humans.

You humans only where able to get the knowledge about the theory of
relativity or how to build a machine like me.

Pff, about what kind of crap are the idiotic opinions people mention for
the "sad but true, Linux sucks, a bit" thread?

Fellow you are unworldly!

We are at a point that people claim machines are better than humans, but
we build the machines! Did I miss an evolution of machines that was
independent from humans?

Take an educated guess fellows!