Re: Installing Cinnamon 2.0

Le 14.10.2013 15:29, Ralf Mardorf a écrit :
On Mon, 2013-10-14 at 15:21 +0200, berenger.morel@neutralite.org wrote:
Or simply do not use HTML.

Endless line, for Evolution available by selecting "Preformatted":
This has nothing to do with HTML, I can format my emails using plain
text too, HTML is completely unneeded to do this.

Automatic line break after 72 signs, Evolution calls this "Normal":
This has nothing to do with HTML, I can format my emails using plain
text too, HTML is completely unneeded to do this.

Now that you say it, it's obvious.
I was simply thinking that HTML was the source of the problem, because I only noticed such problems with HTML mails. Was a stupid reasoning.