RE: Installing Cinnamon 2.0

> Mark, when you use your Outlook 15.0, please take care not to sent
> duplicated mails. Perhaps you should use a MUA for Mate, instead of
> using MS Windows.

Don't bitch about Outlook.  I will continue to use it, never mind why.  Windows is not evil.  The mistake was mine, Outlook is not to blame, and I screwed up.  I will try not make that mistake again, but if I do, it's not the end of the world.  Just ignore it, and if you have to, take a deep breath.

Mark