Re: sysadmin qualifications (Re: apt-get vs. aptitude)

berenger.morel@neutralite.org wrote:

I know I wont teach that to anyone here, but modems are not computing stuff, at all. They are simply here to transform numeric signals to analogical ones, and vice versa.

Well.... and just to continue the level of pedanticism we've gotten to....
- there are modem APIs and modem drivers to consider - which are computing stuff - we do have this whole new generation of "software defined modems" right down to programmable "waveforms" (the later really being a misnomer for coding schemes)

Miles