Re: Installing Cinnamon 2.0

Mark Allums wrote:
> Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> > I don't nag about endless lines,
> > It's not the end of the world, but unfavourable when you argument about
> > not running into issues with your computer, while causing issues for the
> > list, when you're using Windows,
> > IOW you might not experience issues with your computer, with Mate and/or
> > Windows, but you at least cause issues when using Windows.

I believe it is _possible_ to use Windows without causing problems.
In theory anyway.  But it is definitely very much harder to do so.

> This has nothing to do with Windows.  You need to set your MUA to
> use word wrap.  Stop bitching about Windows and fix your MUA.

Negative.  This is controlled by the sender.  If you want your text to
be word wrapped by the reader then the sender is obliged to set
format=flowed.  Outlook has long been wrongly sending long lined
messages without using that setting.  But it is wrong.

Bob