Re: oh no something is definitly wrong adieu debian.

Amazingly I needed to do a check on ubuntu raring, so I quickly setup
a raring guest. And as I am at it, dit the
panel->properties->[background] test, and it got killed with out any
'oh no' message, so even harder to understand what happen :) I may be
back to debian for raring era :)

So this is more a general GUI linux world problem, all distro's are
victimised by questionable bus architecture, then wanted to get as
nice as MAC, and got as worth as windooze :) (just kidin, don't
flame).

And about opening a ticket, well why opening at debian since it is general...

I am not involved enough to know the process of reporting this....

Cheers,
Phi