Re: oh no something is definitly wrong adieu debian.

On 8/30/13, Phi Debian <phi.debian@gmail.com> wrote:
> So the vbox path given is to avoid a bug fixer to buy a server :)
>
> Did I filled a bug report? no, the problem is knows since about a year
> and a half, and as I said reported thousand of time on the net, so I
> guessed it was already reported.

Well may be reported for RedHat, or just to some forum not particular.
This is debian though, and so if there's no bug in Debian bugs, then
we cannot help Debian developers to fix the bug (unless you know one
personally and communicate with him privately).

If I had the bug, I would file it against either vbox or vncserver or
gnome-session.
If the developers think it belongs to the other package, they will
change the package the bug is assigned to. Then 2 or 3 developers are
aware of that bug :)
I think Debian developer might not get your type of problem himself.
And also, he or she is probably not reading the RedHat bugs.