Re: oh no something is definitly wrong adieu debian.

On 8/30/13, Phi Debian <phi.debian@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Phi,
That sounds like "high five" :)

> I have streamlined the problems as follow, anybody with little HW
> resource and time can reporduce it.

This looks like a much clearer bug report. And importantly,
reproducible. Was there a Debian bug report, or just reports on the
internet of this type of bug?

One of the best things we "users" (non-developers) can do to help with
a distro, is to determine a concise and reproducible procedure to
recreate the bug, so a developer can have possibility to see it and
fix it.

So perhaps next step is see if someone on this list has insight to
solve, and after a day or two, to file a bug report. Just choose a
package to file bug against - vncserver I guess.

Just to clarify your procedure - vbox is installed, but you are
running vncserver just from host box, not inside vbox right?