Re: oh no something is definitly wrong adieu debian.

On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 7:59 PM, Phi Debian <phi.debian@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> And about opening a ticket, well why opening at debian since it is general...

A bug is never a bug without context. The more developers look at a
bug, the greater chance one will be able to reproduce it, and the more
information can be passed back upstream.

(Which is why it bothered me when a Fedora dev once told me I should
report a bug I had filed to x.org instead of to
bugzilla.fedoraproject.org. That was just wrong. Sending a bug
upstream is part of what devs are supposed to do.)

> I am not involved enough to know the process of reporting this....

I need to check, too. Haven't started reporting bugs here.

http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting

http://www.debian.org/Bugs/

--
Joel Rees