Re: compile gctwiwax on squeeze

On Sun, Aug 05, 2012 at 10:12:13AM +0000, Camaleón wrote:
> On Sun, 05 Aug 2012 10:18:33 +1200, Chris Bannister wrote:
> >
> > A quick google turns up this:
> > https://lists.openwrt.org/pipermail/openwrt-devel/2011-October/012503.html
>
> Glad to see you're returning to the common sense side :-)

Huh?, I was indicating how a quick google can more often than not solve,
or at least, steer you in the right direction without wasting network
resources.

Why are you so worried that people might work out how to help
themselves?

Do you disagree with:
http://debian-handbook.info/browse/stable/solving-problems.html

in particular: