Re: Movemail not getting emails

Paul Cartwright put forth on 11/8/2010 4:16 PM:

> I WILL do that! seems like my domain has a problem emailing you
> off-list.. as I recall..

It shouldn't now. :)  I just whitelisted pcartwright.com.

Your outbound server (pcartwright.com, cl104.justhost.com) is part of
SingleHop's 69.175.0.0/17, which I have blocked here.  That would
explain your previous issues sending to me directly.  SingleHop hosts a
ton of snowshoe spammers, and I got tired of playing whack-a-mole.

--
Stan