Re: xterm fonts

On 5/24/07, Mumia W.. <paduille.4061.mumia.w+nospam@earthlink.net> wrote:

> P.S.: Can someone paste somewhere the default fluxbox config and
> provide a link in a reply post here?

You might have to manually delete /etc/X11/fluxbox . Oh well, here is
the default config:

http://home.earthlink.net/~mumia.w.18.spam/etc-fluxbox.tgz

I tried to use your config but got nothing in the menu except xterm,
restart and exit as options. Probably because you have loads of apps,
including gnome and kde  that I do not.

What I wanted it was to check the workspaces section, but it was no
different. Atlast I grepped for workspace in the fluxbox directory and
the init file contained many entries. So I edited it.

The problem was this:
There was an init in /etc/X11/fluxbox/ as well as ~/.fluxbox
The init in /etc/X11/fluxbox contained workspace names as one, two, three, four.
The init in ~/.fluxbox contained workspace names as Workspace 1, Workspace2 etc
I renamed the init in /etc to have same names as the one in ~/.fluxbox
and got back the 4 workspaces.

Has anyone else with Etch Stable had the same problem?
Or can someone try to purge and reinstall fluxbox to check if this is
replicable?

Regards,
Deboo

--
Please don't Cc: me, I'm subscribed to the list.