Re: xterm fonts

Deboo ^ <knowledgeful@gmail.com>:
>  On 5/19/07, s. keeling <keeling@spots.ab.ca> wrote:
>
> > Go read /etc/X11/app-defaults/XTerm.  Here's some of the stuff in my
> > .Xresources which over-ride the system defn's:
> >
> > XTerm*geometry:                    90x43
> > [snip]
>
>  Trying this, I lost the fluxbox menu totally, I wonder why. Whatever I

I'd wonder why too.  There must be something else going on that you're
missing.

>  did I couldn't get back the fluxbox menu. Not even after purging and
>  reinstalling fluxbox. Now after a power failure, I used find and
>  deleted anything flux* and reinstalled and go the menu back. Otherwise
>  I had installed blackbox.

Create another user acct. on your machine and test changes in there.
Once you verify they work, apply them to your regular acct.

(*)    http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling          Linux Counter #80292
       Spammers! http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling/emails.html