Re: Top posting (a different point of view)

What a crock of snobbish BS!

 snobbish
     adj : befitting or characteristic of those who inclined to social
           exclusiveness and who rebuff the advances of people
           considered inferior [syn: {clannish}, {cliquish},
           {clubby}, {snobby}]

Personally, I don't care where an individual posts. But, it would make my reading/following of threads much easier if I didn't have to scroll down to the bottom of post after post in a long string just to read the one line added to the 200 I've already read.

It would be much better added at the top, where it pops onto the screen immediately and I can go on to the next post.

John